The future growth of 800 Degrees Pizza will be based upon company store development as well as the sale of franchise area development agreements. Typically, the franchisee must agree to develop 2-10 stores in a period of 5-7 years. Single unit franchise agreements will only be considered in unique cases.
800 Degrees franchisees need to be well-capitalized to open great pizzerias. Additionally, we look for a proven track record as excellent multi-unit restaurant operators. Quality and execution are the hallmarks of the 800 Degrees brand.
The prospective franchisee will need the ability to secure A+ real estate in their trade area. Only marquis locations in each market will be approved.
Applicants must meet these criteria to gain consideration for an 800 Degrees Pizza franchise:
- Experience as a multi-unit restaurant operator
- Recognition as a top restaurant operator
- Net worth of $3 million
- Liquid assets of $1 million per store to be developed
- Infrastructure and resources to meet development schedule
- Real estate experience in the market to be developed
- Cultural fit and a passion for Neapolitan pizza